If we can’t get you to the farm, Viva La Truffle – To Your Door we’ll bring the farm to you! Once you receive your showcase box enjoy it at your leisure in the comfort of your own home.
It doesn’t get any easier than cosy-ing at home, getting to know our NSW Truffle Growers and having a celebrity chef get you comfortable with cooking with luscious, NSW locally grown truffle, fresh from their farms!
- A piece of wonderfully aromatic, locally grown, fresh truffle with tasting notes and the grower’s own story.
- A bottle of Southern Highland Pinot.
- On dispatch, an email will be sent to you including.
- Fast Ed Recipe Cards.
- Shopping list card for each recipe. (for 2 portions/people)
- Recipe e-book from Ed with a selection of truffle recipes.
- Link and code to access the virtual masterclass.
- Link to Viva la Truffle NSW Truffle Trail Touring Map.
- Truffles are a fresh product, harvested from the ground and must be stored correctly.
- They are inspected and cleaned before they get to you.
- They should be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container to prevent the aroma from contaminating other stored fatty foods.
- They continually lose moisture and should be wrapped in a paper towel (changed daily), to keep them dry.
- They may grow a little white mould on them, just wash them under the tap and return them dry and wrapped to the storage container.
- We do not recommend storing in rice, as rice can quickly dry out the truffle.
- Fresh truffle should be consumed within 10 days. If stored correctly, may still be usable within 21 days.